Friday, January 22, 2010

my first IF!


There's this pretty awesome website that throws out a theme each week and people draw, paint, whatever based on their interpretation. Do check it out, many many talented people send in their work. The theme of this week is wilderness, and I thought I'd give it a go. The first thing that came to my mind was getting lost.

wilderness= lost
lost= reading books
Therefore, wilderness= reading books?

That explains my current situation in the world of academia quite aptly.



It's not the best thing ever, but it's okay. It killed my boredom during class for an hour, so it served it's purpose. The trees actually have words, but I think it's too tiny to see ):

3 comments:

Sally Taylor said...

I like your linear thinking. :) and the illo is great too. You can click on the picture to make it larger to read the words. I am glad you decided to participate and hope you will do so again.

Willa Gebbie said...

Welcome to IF. It's only my second week but it's a good way of practising. Cute little bird x

Anonymous said...

Really nice line work and idea. Great job.